Tuesday, March 30, 2010

No. Wait!

(the other half of my tbc)

I went out to dinner with a sweet friend tonight and mentioned how I always wished I could be one of "those people" that just picks up and leaves all the time; someone who just goes where the wind takes them. And now I've become one of those people. Some days I'm not sure I'm going to like it as much as I had envisioned. (Keep in mind, I am writing this after having spent three nights on a pull-out couch.)














Grass is greener? Guilty.

I've always wanted to be completely free of any ties so that I could travel. To anywhere. At anytime. Although, I already feel like I'm missing out on all the details of all my friends' lives. I was out of town for three whole days and I'm already a little sad. But I'm starting to love that my plans keep changing and the fact that I never know what's going to happen next. I love how the travel plans already went from being in the Midwest to going to Mexico. No wait. The Bahamas. No wait. The Pacific Northwest. No wait. All three.

No wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment