Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The fish of irony

So, the other day I had this super hilarious conversation with a couple friends about getting slapped in the face with the fish of irony. I casually mentioned how it seemed like the phrase du jour amongst our group has been, "Well, that's ironic!" Which led me to say how I feel like I've pulled a giant fish of irony out of the water and the tail keeps slapping me in the face.

How's that for symbolism? Ha!

And my most recent example of this has been that I am currently staying at my friends house (or chateau as Jeff and I like to joke) that he likes to call the Freedom House. I just went from having a whole bucket of responsibilities to the Freedom House. Ahhh, the irony. It's like taking a bullet.






















And in other news, I am officially moving out of SB in a few days and onward n' upward to NorCal, which may as well be another state all together. I've already started thinking about what I'm going to do when I get up there, who I will hang out with, making plans making plans making plans. And I'm excited to go, but sad to leave. So, is that irony? Oxymoron? Maybe just bittersweet.

1 comment:

  1. we are officially going north too! let's hang out now and then, ok?? i will come to visit you for sure. x! loooooooove the photo!

    ReplyDelete