Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Movin' on up....to the east side.

Life in the land of The City Girl has shifted dramatically (of course) from a nonchalant gate to a pace that resembles a sugar-hyped puppy. But things aren't all bad. I've moved from the west side to the riviera. And yes, it's as good as it sounds!




Um...how much do you love youtube?!

So, besides trying to get a new website up and running, scheduling/editing/uploading a bunch of photoshoots and now trying to squeeze in one last going away party, I am attempting to get my life as settled as I can up north before I get there.

Which means I'm doing nothing.

And I'll admit that I was not at all looking forward to moving until just a few days ago. I'm almost (almost!) excited to get up there. And what's even more strange....I've become really happy to be right where I am.

Even when I was still on the west side.

No comments:

Post a Comment