Thursday, February 4, 2010

You don't say...

Ok. So, I had a bunch of photos I was planning on posting, showing all the cute little places I looked at last week, but the truth is the "cute little places" looked so much cuter online than they ever will be in real life. Unfortunate. Also, a little depressing when I'm already dragging my feet about moving up there.

So, instead I will post all the funny things I've heard around the lake recently.

Me: Do you smell that?
Friend: Yeah...what is that?
Me: I think we just hit a sku--
Friend: Good lord! Did we run over a drunk or something?!

Me: If you have a cold you should try using Dad's netty pot.
Mom: I hate that thing. I've never used it.
Me: (laughing)
Mom (as she squirts Afrin up her nose): I don't like putting fluids up my nose.

Friend 1 (opening gift): Oooh! I love it! You know this company uses all recycled materials. They're so great....very earth-conscious.
Friend 2: Wow....that IS cool.
Friend 3: (says something about WalMart)
Friend 2: Don't get her started about WalMart!
Friend 1: Yeah, I'm boycotting them! They've stopped giving out plastic bags and make you use reusable ones!


Ok. Ok. One little picture! This is the house I think would be really fun to buy soon and decorate with all things Anthropologie! (Too bad it's got serious roofing/mold issues...)

No comments:

Post a Comment