Monday, February 8, 2010

Ch-Ch-Changes

"People are always saying that change is a good thing. But all they're really saying is that something you didn't want to happen at all...has happened." - You've Got Mail
Ok. So, in a perfect world I move to the next place on my life map and all my friends move with me. In real life I move to the next place I'm supposed to be and nobody follows. Not a single person. And my life changes drastically. Quite possibly for the better. And things that I didn't expect to have happen will happen. Things I probably could never have thought up, dreamed about or anticipated while living in Santa Barbara.

So, here's a little encouragement for all my friends who are moving to far away places, just like me, and are wondering if the next step will be as great as they are hoping:
"Change in all things is sweet." - Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment