Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gimme a break!

So, it turns out that trying to buy a house in a town you don't live in yet is a little stressful. Very stressful, in fact. Enough to make this girl lose sleep. So, I decided to put the house-buying shenanigans on hold for now. Instead I will rent a sweet little cottage of sorts and buy myself fun things that in Santa Barbara would only be cute, but in NorCal will actually be functional. Like these rain boots I bought last night while continuing my soon-dying affair with Yogurtland (heartache).
 

And on that note, here's a little something I heard at Yogurtland tonight*:

Girl: "What are you doing?"
Guy: "Um. Nothing."
Girl: "Seriously, what is going on back there?"
Guy: "You had something on your shirt. Don't worry, I got it."
Me: "He just put a 'Kick Me' sign on your shirt."
Girl: "Hahaha! Oh brother! Seriously, do I have bird poop on there or something?!"

Who says these things? Honestly! I was just being kitchy and this chick just took it to the gutter.

*Claimer (as opposed to a disclaimer): Yes, I am at Yogurtland almost every night of the week. I'll be looking for a 12 step program when I no longer live within 30 miles of Japanese-infused fro-yo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for all the love! And I love your backdrop btw!! I'm taking notes on your moving/buying/not buying a house experience.
    And, um, Yogurt Land rocks my world - or.. err... land.

    ReplyDelete