Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

So many new things learned. So many ideas had. So many days passed, but not forgotten. So many random coincidences and I have nothing to say. For once. I have nothing noteworthy to post.

I am in The Longhorn State this week and enjoying some much needed laughs with an old friend. I love this girl! She is funny, interesting, intelligent and one of the best people I know. I've had a hard time trying to decide what to do tomorrow. Tomorrow is, after all, a big birthday. The beginning of the last year of my twenties. No pressure here, but I think in about a year's time I'm supposed be wiser and more grown up.

I wouldn't put money on that.

In any case, I decided that I don't care what I do tomorrow. Aside from not having any preference of what happens this year, I just don't care. All I really want to do is have fun with my friend. If she is there then my birthday will be great. I just know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment