Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What am I doing exactly?

Oh that's right....I'm moving.

I'm moving away from all things familiar, convenient and comfortable to a place that I said I would NEVER move back to.

I can just hear my mother's haunting voice in my head: "Nev
er say never!"

And in case that doesn't make you a little queasy, (because let's face it: everyone has that one thing they've sworn they'll never do) I'm thinking about buying a house there. Buying. A house. As in, let's play Pyramid!













Oh! Oh! Things that grown-up
s do!

I am getting excited about it. Sort of.
There is so much potential for a new start, ya know?
New work.
New friends.
New places to see and grow to love.

As my friend so aptly put it the other day: "All bets are off. This is a whole new life. You can do whatever you want!"


















Here's a little peek at the hideous, eye-sore of a place I'm moving to. I know. I know. It's a real train wreck.

No comments:

Post a Comment