Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Ross and Rachel

Will they? Won't they? Will they? Won't they?

And they danced and danced AND DANCED around their feelings for each other for years...

I have unknowingly become a part of a Ross and Rachel relationship and it sneaked up on me like a ninja. Two years of wishing everything could go back to the way it was, a few well-timed conversations, one too many moments alone, a couple nights that ended in kisses and BAM!

Just call me Rachel.

Since discovering that both parties have had lingering feelings for each other, I have found myself sleepless and frustrated wondering if the mystery of What's Really Going On will ever be solved between this City Girl and Bachelor Number Two.

This is pretty much the gist of it.

Some days there just isn't enough wine in the bottle.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, "sometimes there just isn't enough wine in the bottle." This doesn't have anything to do with relationships, but I feel totally awkward, out of place, and inadequate today. I thought a few minutes on your blog would help me feel at home and normal again. =) Thank you for sharing your awkward moments. And know that you have friends rooting for you, who think you're amazing

    ReplyDelete