Thursday, September 29, 2011

No Sh*t, Sherlock. Seriously. Weed That Ish Out!

Love is, in fact, a mystery to me. I know how easy it is to meet someone new. I know how easy it can be to fall for someone. I don't know why, however, it is so damn difficult to find someone who will stick around after the butterflies settle.

I was at a dinner of about 15 girls last night. We're talking amazing women full of all the spectacular qualities from which leading female movie characters are based. And my friend this morning pointed out that only about 3 of them had a significant other in their lives. Here are a few possible conclusions that can be had based on the aforementioned details:
  1. The Beach is full of stupid boys and it's slim pickin's round these parts.
  2. These women are all crazy with a capital C and we all just happen to have befriended one another.
  3. There are a bunch of idiot males the world over that wouldn't know a good women if she slapped him in the face. 
  4. All of us just haven't found the right person yet. 
  5. All of us have found the right person, but the timing sucked.
Too many variables for this City Girl. I need a detective. A love detective. Someone who can get to the bottom of this one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment